Thank You for taking the time to stop by and indicate your interest in having New Twig™ grow for you.
Links (below) Provide a Limited View at Our Texas Portfolio; though for Additional Information...
- Please confirm your request to schedule an appointment, by sending us an email having clicked logo above (or here).
Our Specialties Include: (not limited to)
- Growing "the impossible"
- Ground Covers:
- St. Augustine & Jasmine
- Buffalo, Bermuda, Zoysia
- "Butterfly Hummingbird Attraction"
- "Deer Resistant"
- Residential: (Community; City; Subdivision)
- Commercial: (Location/Cross Street)
- Farms: (County)
From The Open House Show: [as featured on the FOX Network Sunday Mornings (various clips below)].
- "What Did You Just Say On Camera"
- "The Name of Our Business..."
- "No I Don't Agree..."
- "Shaving Not Needed"
- "Our Clients Love The Character Each Plant..."
- "Plants will Thrive w/in Themselves"
- "Let My Children Go Out & Touch The Yard??"
One can access our current (not limited to) online portfolio having clicked links above (pictures of properties will rotate in and out).
Growing Texas, since 2000.
- Since 1977, our senior gardener and horticulturist (who's passion to help struggling individuals grow their own properties) has grown what most consider "the impossible."
Our Clients Include (not limited to):
- The Men & Women Serving In Our Armed Forces: Army, AirForce, Navy, Marines (active duty and retired)
- The President Emeritus of MD Anderson Hospital, Houston, TX
- Casa Rio Mexican Restaurant, San Antonio, TX
- New Orleans Style Beignets, San Antonio, TX
- Carrabba's Italian Grill, San Antonio, TX
- Corporate Headquarters of a Confidential Grocer, San Antonio, TX
- Various Women & Men Like Yourselves...
Recognition Our Clients Have Received:
« "Beautify San Antonio",
Greater Chamber of Commerce Award
- Confidential Grocer, 2008
- Casa Rio, 2005
« "The Open House Show",
Sunday Mornings on FOX
- Lookout Canyon Project, Since 2007
« "KLRN's Annual Auction",
- Hill Country Village, 2004 & 2005
« "Horticulturist plants roots in business",
San Antonio Business Journal
- San Antonio Riverwalk Project, 2002
« "Yard of the Month Award",
August, September, and October
- Greens of Lincoln Heights, 2001
Special Thanks To All Our Guests: